Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:17+
Saint John's University - Puerto Rico Community Project
A summer trip for first year students with the purpose of increasing their awareness and understanding of social problems in different communities through structured volunteer service projects. These students have been selected to participate in OZANAM SCHOLARS Program that St. John's implements for students with good academic standing who are interested in committing to community service and support as part of their professional development. The Volunteering Summer Program is schedule for May 16 through 29, 2019.
- Limpia Puerto Rico (Basura Cero)
- Banco de Alimentos de Puerto Rico
- Fundación Puertorriqueña Síndrome Down
- Para La Naturaleza
- Asociación Pro Juventud
- Boys and Girls Club de Puerto Rico
- Casa Educativa de Cantera
- Sanctuary Horse and Pony's
- Iniciativa Comunitaria
**Only for students of St. John's University.**
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: